Thursday, January 22, 2015

HOW TO COOK WITH GAS, TAKE NO PRISONERS & BUILD A WINNING JEWELRY STORE!


Greetings & Happy New Year from the Doctor of Dynamic Jewelry Marketing - Bill Warren!!!

I'm already off to a great start with my first speaking engagement to be at the Ballayntine Resort in Charlotte, NC for the upcoming SJO Jewelers Show to be held on February 1st & 2nd.  I'll be speaking both days at 8 AM on my ever popular topic of "How To Cook With Gas, Take No Prisoners & Build A Winning Jewelry Store!

During this 2 day seminar, you'll learn how I more than doubled my own jewelry store's business in a few year's time using such techniques at:
  • Out of the Box Direct Mail Methods
  • Social Media
  • Email Blasts
  • Voice Blast Technology (My store was one of the first to do this)
  • Private Events
  • Plus much, much more!
Since the SJO Jewelers Group is a member only event, you may need to call Paul Downey at (216) 896-9850 or email at:  P.Downey@SJOrg.com to make sure you're eligible to attend but let me urge you to do so!!!  SJO is a great group to be a part of and you can probably attend for FREE just to get your feet wet so to speak!

As always, feel free to call me at (828) 729-1020 if you have any questions or if I may help you in any way!

Success,

Bill Warren, DDJM (Doctor of Dynamic Jewelry Marketing)
www.warrenmarketing.blogspot.com 
828-729-1020


No comments:

Post a Comment